Software for TR Test
The software permits to prepare and store test procedures with custom defined test conditions.
When the test procedure to be used has been selected:
- the user is asked to insert test identification, sample length and percentage elongation for each group of samples (up to 3 groups of samples can be tested simultaneously)
- the temperature of the cooling bath is automatically adjusted to the set value for sample immersion.
- when the immersion temperature has been reached, the operator is asked to insert the samples.
- after immersion, the instrument automatically regulates the conditioning temperature according to the requirements of the standards and measures conditioning time.
- the samples are automatically released after the defined conditioning time
- the test is started and the temperature is increased with 1Â°K/min. gradient in conformity with the standards.
- the retraction curves, the temperature vs. time curve for each sample are automatically drawn until the set final temperature is reached.
- test results are calculated for each sample
- results are automatically compared with tolerance limits set for each product
- for each group of samples, statistic results (max. min. mean, standard deviation, Cp, Cpk) are calculated.
- at the end of the test, independent test reports for each group of samples can be prepared. The test report may include: customer logo, complete test identification, test conditions, sample initial length and % elongation, test curves, test results, test statistics, tolerance limits, legend of results, operator digital signature.
- test results and test curves for each sample are saved in Gibitre Standard database.
- software usage and report printout languages can be selected among the available ones (see table)